Jeslyn Xie, CHRP, CIR
16 Harbour St, Toronto, ON M5E 2Z7 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience, from sourcing, screening, interviewing to onboarding.
- Specialized in recruiting through online (LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, CareerBuilder, Google, GitHub, Stack Overflow, etc.) and offline (meetup, job fair, etc.) channels.
- Experienced with various Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), including ADP Workforce Now (WFN), Workable, Recruiterbox, BambooHR, Bullhorn, and Vendor Management Systems (VMS) such as Fieldglass, Beeline.
- Data driven. Advanced in reporting and metrics analysis using Excel (Pivot Table, VLOOKUP, IF Formula, Macro) and PowerPoint, in process of learning Tableau.
- Strives to provide outstanding candidate and client experience.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, multi-tasker, client-focused and tech-savvy, excellent team player needs minimal supervision.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Master of Management, Human Resources Management
University of Windsor, Windsor, ON September 2013 – June 2015
Bachelor of Management, Business Administration (Major), Bachelor of Finance, Finance (Minor)
Shandong University of Finance and Economics, Jinan, China September 2009 – June 2013
Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP), HRPA Certificate ID01175044 October 2016
Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR), AIRS® Certificate ID 6570911 August 2018
CI Financial October 2019 – Present
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Support CI technology and digital transformations. Report to VP HR, drive end-to-end recruitment activities across Canada, U.S. and Hong Kong.
- Own recruitment under various business units – IT (70%), Marketing (10%), Legal (10%), Wealth Management and Investments (10%). Closed positions at all levels (from Admin to VP).
- Proactively sourcing and recruiting. From intake meeting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, to offer negotiation and new hire onboarding, manage each aspect of the recruitment cycle.
- Act as an internal consultant, partner with hiring managers, HRBPs and HR teams, research and advise on best recruitment practice and market trend, ensure all activities and contracts are in compliance with company standards, create positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Collaborate with staffing agencies, campus and professional associations to ensure positive relationship and establish strategic alliances. Saved >$240K recruitment cost in 2020, and >$160K by far in 2021.
- What I’m proud of – helped build epic teams for IT Infrastructure, Data Analytics, and Digital teams, including Core Infrastructure Director, Cloud Ops & Eng Director, IT Delivery Director, Lead Architect, Lead Data Scientist, Data Engineer, RPA Developer, etc.
Modis Canada, Toronto, ON July 2017 – October 2019
Delivery Manager (Recruitment Lead)
- Full-cycle recruitment for contract and permanent positions for a large range of clients, including RBC, TD, CIBC, Scotiabank, BMO, Sun Life, OTPP, CPPIB, Bell, Accenture, CGI, Capco, etc.
- Led team of 10 recruiters, coordinated daily recruiting activities and work allocations, chaired weekly tactical meetings, defined sourcing strategies to ensure team’s delivery.
- Tracked weekly and monthly KPI reports using Excel and presented to team and senior management.
- Communicated with hiring managers, joined intake calls and client meetings, coordinated candidate interviews, followed up on interview feedback.
- Proactive sourcing using Boolean search online (LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, Google, Career Builder, Github, Stack Overflow, etc.) and within internal database (Bullhorn).
- Conducted phone screen, resume submission, interview coordination, offer negotiation, onboarding, reference & employment checks, contract extension and termination.
- Built and maintain talent pipelines and candidate relationship via networking event & meetup, network referral, and in-person interview.
- Successfully placed Software Developer, UI/UX Designer, System/Network/Security Engineer, Project/Program Manager, Scrum Master, Project Coordinator, BA/QA, Finance/Risk/Operations/Data Analyst, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, etc.
- Received “More with Modis” Top Recruiter Award.
B2B Bank, Toronto, ON Credit Administrator February 2016 – July 2016
Zenbanx Canada, Toronto, ON HR Administrator August 2015 – February 2016
Volunteer: Social Media Liaison, HRPA Toronto Communications Committee June 2017 – Present
Interests: Blogging (jealynxie.com). Learning HTML, CSS, Data Analysis. Traveling